If these exchangers were to fail there could be serious consequences. Synergy needed a heat exchanger manufacturer that we had confidence in, that could build exchangers that would give high reliability and longevity. Allied Heat were able to produce exchangers in time to meet our tight shut down requirements and these exchangers have been trouble free for several years now.
- Australian Mining Review speaks with AHT’s Chief Operating Officer, Peter Constantine
- AHT continue to build on its reputation within its Site Services Division
- AHT strengthen ties with the Australian Government through the Manufacturing Future Fund
- Meeting standards under pressure
- Specifying the most economical oil cooler