One of my customers required a replacement Aluminium Compressor Cooler urgently due to a failure on site. I contacted Allied Heat Transfer and they manufactured a new cooler, as per dimensions supplied, and my customer was operational within days. This rapid turnaround saved the customer a significant amount of time and money in lost production as a result.
- Australian Mining Review speaks with AHT’s Chief Operating Officer, Peter Constantine
- AHT continue to build on its reputation within its Site Services Division
- AHT strengthen ties with the Australian Government through the Manufacturing Future Fund
- Meeting standards under pressure
- Specifying the most economical oil cooler