Ronan, Stuart and the Allied Heat Transfer team worked tirelessly to achieve the challenging turnaround required for retube of a pair of large air-to-air coolers for a 2.34 MW water pump motor. They provided exceptional service, were forthcoming with information, and were flexible to meet our requirements. They worked through a number of issues and repairs along the way without compromising a quality outcome. This has enabled us to reinstall this motor in the time frame required, helping us avoid significant downtime costs. Many thanks to the Allied Heat Transfer team, looking forward to working with you again.
- Australian Mining Review speaks with AHT’s Chief Operating Officer, Peter Constantine
- AHT continue to build on its reputation within its Site Services Division
- AHT strengthen ties with the Australian Government through the Manufacturing Future Fund
- Meeting standards under pressure
- Specifying the most economical oil cooler