Sandfire Resources engaged Allied Heat Transfer when we required a stainless steel vessel on a very tight schedule to meet a shutdown. Allied were the only company we could find that promised to meet the deadline. They delivered a high quality product on time and it was a joy to work with all the guys, even when they were accommodating our last minutes design changes.
- Australian Mining Review speaks with AHT’s Chief Operating Officer, Peter Constantine
- AHT continue to build on its reputation within its Site Services Division
- AHT strengthen ties with the Australian Government through the Manufacturing Future Fund
- Meeting standards under pressure
- Specifying the most economical oil cooler