Allied Heat Transfer completed the disassembly, clean, inspect and rebuild on the two water bath heaters on site with the works being completed ahead of schedule. The team was very professional and safety was a priority focus throughout the job, the work was completed methodically and with attention to detail. The team were well prepared and keen to complete the job to the satisfaction of the customer. Alinta will be using Allied Heat Transfer for future heat exchanger works both on and offsite.
- Australian Mining Review speaks with AHT’s Chief Operating Officer, Peter Constantine
- AHT continue to build on its reputation within its Site Services Division
- AHT strengthen ties with the Australian Government through the Manufacturing Future Fund
- Meeting standards under pressure
- Specifying the most economical oil cooler