Allied Heat Transfer is proud to announce it has sent the first container load of Bowman shell and tube heat exchangers and Allied Heat Transfer ACX air cooled oil coolers to its branch in the Philippines for sale throughout South-East Asia. It has taken several years of hard work to get to this point and it is a massive step forward for the company towards its goal of being the leading heat transfer supplier in the region.
- Australian Mining Review speaks with AHT’s Chief Operating Officer, Peter Constantine
- AHT continue to build on its reputation within its Site Services Division
- AHT strengthen ties with the Australian Government through the Manufacturing Future Fund
- Meeting standards under pressure
- Specifying the most economical oil cooler